Get to know us.
Meet our passionate team of engineers and business leaders.
Ken Pawline President
- Mr. Pawline started as a surveyor’s assistant and worked his way up to area manager for NY/NJ at Vibra-Tech Engineers
- Assisted in pioneering the critical structural vibrations field
- Has 30 years of construction experience and 27 years of experience in vibrations and critical vibration impact on structures
- Founded Dayton Services in 1998 and has led ever since
Ron Bajkowsky Vice President
- Mr. Bajkowsky graduated Rutgers University in 1979 with a BS in Accounting and Management
- Served as a Financial Director and General Manager of a multi-state marketing and warehousing corporation
- Joined Dayton at its creation in 1998
- Currently oversees the daily operations of the company including financial matters, weekly reviews with the General Manager, and coordination of the sales and marketing efforts in the Tri-State area.
- Served in the US Air Force from 1971-1975
Alex Sabetta, PE Supervising Engineer
- Mr. Sabetta holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Rutgers University, as well as Professional Engineering Licenses in NJ, NY, PA, and is NCEES Records Approved
- Has over 20 years of construction and engineering experience in many aspects of construction and civil engineering
Marcus Velez Director of Field Operations
- Mr. Velez received his Bachelor’s in Business Technology from Rowan University
- Joined Dayton in 2002
- Responsible for the management of all technical aspects of Dayton in regards to acquisition, implementation and deployment of equipment
- Lead project manager for all field operations